Sunday, April 20, 2008
Holy Moly!
Holy Moly! It's amazing how time flies by when you are busy. It has been brought to my attention that I haven't kept the blog current, so I promise to try to do better (notice the word "try").
I would like to say that we stay busy with fabulous projects and exciting events, but we stay busy just surviving. Surviving includes cleaning laundry, doing the dishes, sorting the mail, feeding Reese, bathing Reese(feeding and bathing pretty much go hand-in-hand these days), stopping chores to say "no, Reese, you can't play with that", etc. We have had to pick and choose things that are important to us. Spending time with Reese is important, a perfect house is not.
We won the battle of the sippy cup in February. Reese is trying really hard to walk, but she's still not there yet. She has a little walker to use around the house and she uses a toddler's chair to push around at nursery school. She is able to get wherever she wants pretty darn fast.
I'm posting new pictures today. Hope you like them. The Texas blue bonnets are starting to bloom, so next weekend we will try to find a field and take more pictures.
Hope you and your family are doing well.
One more thing... today we are remembering Grandma Ramsey and Gram (Edwards). Both would have celebrated their birthdays today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment